4.27.2015

reviews of initiation into egregorny Zoroastrizm

give the calculations in my Mail mik6724@yandex.ru reviews of initiation into egregorny Zoroastrizm and dedication MASTER CLASS Zoroastrizm become stronger ANY MAGA Good afternoon,
Adopted the first setting. But let's start with a little ranshe- bonus.
Looked bonus and got a good energoseans. After a while, went to bathe and saw the band on the body similar to burns. No pain and there was no way they were, I did not notice. Just in case photographed. It was time for the session. Closed his eyes. After a while began vision, short, less than a second. First, some patterns are mixed as in a kaleidoscope. Then there was a girl, very beautiful, bright white clothes (or maybe a light yellow but very bright). Then a man, a very gloomy or even stern look, his beard fuzzy or rather untidy. In shining armor. Again patterns. Another man, too, but the bearded beard trim. What was dressed I do not know, only saw his face. Looks like a little on Zarathushtra (as he is painted). Another person who has not had time to understand, or a young man or woman. Long hair below the shoulders. It was still the same person but I do not remember not bother memory.
Body numb. Moved and felt in his bosom some medallion. Starts to move it begins to heat up. Well, try to sit still. Again, the time has passed. Moved, "medallion" was not. Visions ceased. It seems that the session has ended. Moved even stronger in the chest in the region of anahata there was a strong severity. So not all. Sat until gravity is gone. All session ended. When it came glanced at his watch. Time can not remember, but it seems 1h. 45m. the session was.
Candles still burning, and the time may be lit until the next session. In the area of ​​anahata still felt light severity.
That's the way was my first session.

Good afternoon,
Take the second setting.
After a minute or two from the beginning of the reception went through Sahasrara very powerful wave of energy. I went to the chest and filled her with such force that it became difficult to breathe. Both inhale and exhale so. But to Manipur energy is not reached. Quite a long time sitting in a "dejected" state. Loosen and I decided to move my body to see if I have a "medallion" which hung in the first session. Moved, it seems like it is, but something else. Stir stronger and I sold the chest! Right in the middle, where the chakra! Crack somewhere in the 10 cm. Wow! Wow how I chakra activated! It can be seen that I have taken in the first session of the "medallion" on his chest was the beginning of the activation of anahata. During a Reiki session, I felt better all anahata and Sahasrara, I thought that I had these two chakras are activated very well. How wrong I was!
During the whole session I rolled on the energy waves. The very first was the most powerful. How many times did not count rolls, but it seems like four times.
Visions of this time there were not any.
The session was much stronger than the first one.
In the area of ​​anahata as well as after the first session felt heavy, but now it's know- Anahata "buzzing".
Session like, looking forward to the third session.

Good afternoon,
Take the third setting. The quietest and fastest setting (about an hour). It started first with the arrival of a strong energy through Sahasrara, went so that his head as the hoop squeezed. But then calmed down and passed quietly into anahata. If you do not move, you almost do not feel it. The truth is it's just a little and went to Manipur and ajna. On the ajna pressured so that the bridge became very ill.
Now, before you write a review stared at the flames. And when I sat down to write something distracted kakoy- smell. In the room where the flame burns should smell of caramel. Even the mood lifted.

Good day to all,
Adopted the first setting in the channel Ormuzd and attunement. In the first minute of initiation headache in the Ajna and even after some time Ajna activated (feeling like it is activated I already know from the sessions circle masters). Flashed some shade, then a ringing silence, and for a while I just hung up (in meditation, too, so sometimes happens). Came to himself, he felt that the lower chakras are connected. Strangely, I used them in sessions Zoro did not notice. The session came to an end, opened his eyes. Sandalwood stick smoke emitted directly to the candle flame, then getting up a little smoke up moving in my direction and enveloped my head. But I was two yards from the flames, and aside from a possible draft. Decided that a good sign. I remembered how Zoro took the master of caramel flavor. That's probably all, happy to wait for the next session initiation

P.S. Has not mentioned about the heart (Anahata) and fontanel (Sahasrara). I just got used to it that they are always in my work. Anahata almost 24 hours a day connected (also considered a good sign, it means I'm almost always in connection with Zoro) and Sahasrara smaller: Well, somewhere around 8-10 hours. For such a "commonplace" almost offended main "culprit :)".

Good day to all,
Took second session attunement in egregorny Zoroastrizm. The session was easy, a couple of minutes after the start of the session smoothly but powerful energy came through sahasrara and reached the anahata. While energy is within me, I could not move. Then he also went through smoothly upwards. All. The session was completed. Everything went fast for 25-30 minutes.
Waiting for the third session. There will be a channel that is at the dedication of my good fried. Interestingly, he would spare me this time and again will not relax?

Good day to all,
Took third attunement channels Egregornogo Zoroastrizm. The session was easy, a little itchy skin, as if the blood spiked with pepper and it's up to the capillaries of the pepper skin was told it was good, "fried" was weak, I think it means I'm cleared. Before the advent of energy had visions, but they were short and I could not decipher them and so do not even remember them. Recent "cartoons" truth remember. Saw a very large space filled with invisible stirring very strong energy. The boundaries of this space is not seen. It was permeated with channels (like on a piece of plants) which also moved some energy. Why remember, because I thought that he saw himself egregors. And in fact, I saw him or incorrectly transcribed - I do not know. There was also a very clean white light. He went through his head throbbing, and has already approached him energy. This time it was softer than yesterday. But with her arrival I began to pull out of the body. Alas, did not work, the astral plane, I did not come out, but sorry, I can show something like.
Well, so I took three days attunement channels Egregornogo Zoroastrizm. mik6724@yandex.ru

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий