8.19.2015

SACRED PRAYER Zoroastrizm

SACRED PRAYER Zoroastrizm:
Neozoroastrizm. Prayer is light.
NOTE :( Ahura Mazda - the main Persian god of light, goodness and life. His God-antagonist - Ahriman.)
PRAYER:
Mazda, the greatness of wisdom and the wisdom of greatness,
Your fire in me - and burns and treats.
Your sorrow in me - and the beginning of the way it
By your light, to thy rest, for your movement.
Give me the bread taste - I myself have nurtured it,
Bread of knowledge in the field of mind.
Give me a reason -'ll get the rest,
Give me faith, and the truth discovered.
But gouged out the eyes of the one in whom killed
The ability to believe in the best way
And the thirst of their search!
Important food for me, but I can not stomach,
The stomach is a part of me, and I'm not part of it!
Important shelter for me, but the prison
Palace lonely temple offended!
And bring me into temptation in order to win it!
And I went to the enemy in order to defeat it!
Give me three of experience - mind, heart and hand!
Around the darkness, the darkness within me - let light!
Let me see the future in the present,
My past does not throw me a chain -
Let me see his holiness, his flowers, his dreams!
Mazda, the greatness of wisdom and the wisdom of majesty?
Ahriman in me, Ahriman around
Hundreds guises ego.A I am one.
Let not my fault the abyss of evil!
My Icon - freedom and my cross - life
I hope in the knowledge knowledge in goodness!
Dragon Head is - three heads:
The first head - to give themselves foolishly,
The second head - to betray his love of hate,
The third head - betray another for what is best!
Levies dragon, heal ulcers, body and soul!
I am your warrior, I'm your poet.ya your traveler!
Mazda, the greatness of wisdom and the wisdom of greatness,
Do not leave and abandoned, and forsake not the outcast!
Hallowed true earth, but the aliens come forth darkness!
Let there be no fear of a throne of anarchy!
Give us unity in a time of disunity!
Joy bird let into our cells!
Mazda, the greatness of wisdom and the wisdom of greatness,
While you're in us, we are alive his spirit, his words,
Their affair! Or fire or ashes
There is no third!..

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий